Monday, November 29, 2010

I heart green and white!

All this green and white around my home is catching my eye. It is what I was most looking forward to about moving into our new home and accordingly is the inspiration behind my Christmas colour scheme this year. I have plenty of years ahead to return to my beloved red and white. The green and white combination feels fresh and new! There will be lots of green and white floral arrangements, presents adorned with green and white spotty fabric which I will cut into strips to act as ribbon, jam jars wrapped with shades of green ribbon holding little garden treasures and maybe sweet treats of some kind, and of course a big bushy pine Christmas tree!


2 comments:

  1. your garden is stunning. thank you for your call yesterday...it made my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made mine, too, lovely Sarah. I wish we were 1000km closer! I bought some green and white decorations today...loving it...will post photos soon.
    Xd

    ReplyDelete

little rays of sunshine... thank you for your kind words. X